08 Mar Lisa Guggisberg: Week 4 Pre-contest-Women’s Pro Am 2018
I am currently in pre-contest mode for the Women’s Pro Am in Ohio at the end of April. I will be competing raw.
Each week I am feeling better about how prep is going. My bodyweight is up to 119 now which is good and I’m feeling stronger every week.
- McGill Big 3
- Goblet Squats
- Bar 3 x 10
- 155 x 3
- 205 x 2
- 255 x 1
- 275 x 1 with a light Inzer Gripper Wrap
- 300 for 3 singles or 80% of my max.
These felt light but for some reason I descend into the hole like I’m still in gear. This weekend during training I am going to really focus on getting a little more speed on my descent.
- 225 x 5
- 275 x 2
- 305 x 1
- 315 x 1
- 335 for 3 singles.
I had to finish this up a day later as I had to rush out to my son’s baseball game after I finished pulling.
- Leg extensions 4 x 8-10
- Paused squats on belt squat 4 x 10-12 with 1 drop set
- Walking lunges 4 x 20 each leg
- Single leg leg press 4 x 10-12 each leg
- Single leg leg curls 3 x 12 each leg
Latest posts by Lisa Guggisberg (see all)
- Lisa Guggisberg: Offseason Bench Day - July 16, 2018
- Lisa Guggisberg: TRYING OUT NEW INZER PREDATOR BRIEFS - July 5, 2018
- LISA GUGGISBERG-OFFSEASON BENCH & SQUATS - June 22, 2018