30 Jan Zane Geeting, Arnold Classic Meet Prep Week 6
I’m currently training for the XPC finals at the 2018 Arnold Classic Sports Festival. My goal at this meet will be to beat my best 198 raw with wraps total of 1720. Daniel Dalenberg is handling my training, and Tucker Loken my diet.
This was a deload week, so I won’t bore anyone to death with it, but I did want to get caught up on where I’m at for those of you who are interested. Here’s what I did…
1/16/2018, Tuesday night Upper training
The program called for some light floor pressing and accessories. The gym floor was freezing and I already had creaky joints, so I opted to do some 2 board benching instead.
Bird dogs, McGills, Cat Camel, Push ups, Side laterals, Scarecrows
2 board bench
Warmed up to 235x5x3 sets
100 total reps
DB hammer curl/Band pressdown SS
- That was it. Great session, got some blood moving and felt better than when I came in.
1/19/2018, Friday night Lower training
The task for this night was to squat light and do some upper back accessories. Easy enough
BW squat, Banded GM’s, Cat/Camel, Donkey kicks, McGills, More BW squatting
Warmed up to 330 for 5 sets of 2
Double hand DB row
- That was it, another good session in a good week of recovery. The main focus now is remembering how to DL. If I can do that, I think I’ll have a very good meet at the Arnold. Stay tuned.
Latest posts by Zane Geeting (see all)
- Zane Geeting, Training Update 1/15/2019 - January 15, 2019
- Zane Geeting, Off Season Training Update - January 7, 2019
- Zane Geeting, Last 3 Off Season Training Sessions - November 6, 2018
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.