The term “personal information” as used herein refers to non-public information that personally relates to or identifies you as an individual.
You can count on us to protect the privacy of the information you have entrusted to us and to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve.
Our Pledge to You
We recognize that the trust of our clients is our most precious asset. PRS is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal information regarding our clients. Keeping individual information secure, and using it only as our users want us to, are matters of principle for all of us at PRS. With this in mind, here is our pledge to each and every PRS client and user of any PRS website:
- Respect the trust you place in us and the confidential nature of the information you provide through your relationship with us.
- Except as you may otherwise expressly approve, limit the collection and use of client and user information to what we believe would be useful to service your accounts, administer our business, or tell you about our services.
- Restrict employee access to client and user information to those who need to know in order to provide services to you.
- Educate our employees to reinforce the importance of confidentiality and client and user privacy.
- Maintain appropriate, industry-standard security standards and procedures to protect information about you.
- Respond quickly to your request to correct inaccurate information.
How and Why We Gather Information
PRS does not sell personal information about its clients or users to anyone. PRS does need user information to process orders, reply to inquiries, and to keep users updated on PRS news, products and events.
Types of Information We Collect
The information we collect and maintain about you comes primarily from you during the course of your doing business with PRS. This personal information, not available publicly, comes from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us when you purchase products.
- Information you provide when you sign up for our mail list.
How We Protect Your Information
PRS considers the protection of sensitive information to be a foundation of trust.
Keeping Information Safe
We limit access to the information we have about you to those employees who need to know to provide you with services to help you meet your financial needs. In keeping with industry standards and practices, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards and controls to protect your information.
Sharing Your Information with Unaffiliated Third Parties
To protect your privacy, we limit the sharing of information outside PRS. We conduct our business with great respect for the confidential nature of the information being provided. We will not share information about you except as outlined below.
- Where such disclosure is required or appropriate pursuant to laws or securities regulations, including cooperating with government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials, performing background checks, resolving disputes or performing risk-management functions.
- To help us improve our services to you, we may engage another business to help us to carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, client services or other data collection relevant to our business. Use of the information shared is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose.
PRS may share information with affiliated entities (companies we own or control) if the information is required to provide the products or services you requested.
As noted above, PRS also reserves the right to disclose your personal information where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities. We may also disclose your information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property.
Reviewing, Changing or Correcting Information
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to you if you access PRS and/or one of its affiliates products or services through one or more of our websites:
- Web surfing data (e.g., information regarding which of our web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences) may be collected by PRS itself, or by our service providers. This may be accomplished by using cookies, Web beacons, page tags or similar tools that are set when you visit our website. Web surfing data and similar information may be shared internally within PRS and used: for administrative purposes; to assess the usage, value and performance of our online products and services; to improve your experience with our websites; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulation. If you are a PRS client, this information helps us suggest products or service offerings that may be of interest to you. We may process this information for the purposes described above, or on our behalf by third parties, solely in accordance with our instructions.
- PRS may also enter into a contractual arrangement with one or more entities to provide internet consulting services and reports. PRS may transmit any information provided by you to such consultant(s) that is necessary for such consultant(s) to provide business optimization services including website tracking, recording, reporting, behavioral targeting, testing and optimization, keyword bid management, search engine functionality, and website content publishing.
For any questions or comments regarding these Terms or the use authorized use of our intellectual property please call +1 904-349-6463, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.