27 Feb Danny Vega – Off-season Week 8 – Deadlift
Posted at 17:29h in Team Training Logs 0 Comments
Week 8 deadlift
Today I visited Chad Walker and Jordan Wong at North Port Barbell.t I pulled and they squatted. Thank you guys for having me. I hope to visit several more times before our RPS Redemption meet at the end of May.
1. Deadlift 5×3@462,528,572,572,572
2. Pendlay rows 5×5@243,264,308,308,308
3. Lat pulldown 3×8@210,190,190,160×16
4. Face pulls 3×25@80[share title=”Share this Article” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”][author title=”About the Author”]
The following two tabs change content below.
Danny Vega is a 220lb raw powerlifter with meet bests of 640 squat in wraps (610 raw), 400 bench, and 700 deadlift. A native of Miami, Florida, Vega received his bachelor’s degree in political science from Columbia University in 2004, where he was a member of the football team and a three-time Dean’s List recipient. Vega earned his masters of science in human performance from the University of Florida, where he worked with the national championship men’s basketball team along with women’s basketball, tennis, and golf programs. He then went on to become the Strength & Conditioning coordinator for VCU basketball. The Rams were 2007 conference champions and made it to the second round of the NCAA tournament.
Latest posts by Danny Vega (see all)
- Danny Vega – High Protein recap and training - November 8, 2017
- Danny Vega – Hypertrophy Experiment UPDATE - October 28, 2017
- Danny Vega – Hypertrophy Week 1 – 1020Life Seminar - October 9, 2017
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.