09 Apr Danny Vega – RPS Redemption meet prep – Squats & Da Pump
I am training for the RPS Redemption/XPC Qualifier on May 30, 2015. I will be competing in the classic raw 220lb weight class.
This week started off well. Then sleepless nights and a trip to the emergency room happened. Luckily everyone is better now but both of these workouts suffered. It’s all good. Next week will be back on track.
1. Squat 445,495,545,545×2. Skipped out on last set since I was on no sleep and barely any food.
2. Close stance high bar squats 285,305,325,335,355×5
3. Went home
4/9 Da pump
1. Closegrip Bench 135,185,225×6, 285×6,9
2. Smith machine OHP 165,195×6, 195×9
3a. DB rear raise 3×10@35
3b. DB hammer curl 45,50,50×15
Still not 100% but getting there.
Latest posts by Danny Vega (see all)
- Danny Vega – High Protein recap and training - November 8, 2017
- Danny Vega – Hypertrophy Experiment UPDATE - October 28, 2017
- Danny Vega – Hypertrophy Week 1 – 1020Life Seminar - October 9, 2017