16 Jul Lisa Guggisberg: Offseason Bench Day
I am currently in offseason mode. My next meet will be the WPO in Orlando in November. This will be my first multi-ply meet in over a year.
Check out the new PRS T’s and Tanks here. Lots of new stuff that is crazy comfortable to wear.
Things have gotten a little busy with life outside of training with having to travel to my son’s baseball tournaments. His team played in the State 9U in Live Oak, FL and were able to advance to regionals in Clemmons, NC.
I was able to get in a quick bench session Monday night.
- Front side raises with 5lb plate
- Single Arm KB swings
- McGill Big 3
- Bar 2 x 10
- 95 x 5
- 135 x 5
- 155 x 3
- 165 x 2 x 3
- 185 x 2 x 4 to 1 board
- Close grip bench 4 x 5 at 135
- Cable Fly – 3 x 10-12 (High and low pec)
- Lat Pulldown – 4 x 12
- Cable Low Row – 4 x 12
- Shrugs – 4 x 15
- Hammer Curls – 4 x 20
I am about 17 weeks out from the WPO and will be getting into my Inzer SDP shirt soon to start breaking it in. Looking forward to it and all the pain and tricep bite marks that will come with it.
Latest posts by Lisa Guggisberg (see all)
- Lisa Guggisberg: Offseason Bench Day - July 16, 2018
- Lisa Guggisberg: TRYING OUT NEW INZER PREDATOR BRIEFS - July 5, 2018
- LISA GUGGISBERG-OFFSEASON BENCH & SQUATS - June 22, 2018