09 Mar Lisa Guggisberg-Post Meet Wrap Up
Complete utter massive atomic bomb out. That’s all. I couldn’t hit a single squat.[wa-wps]
Plainly put I didn’t execute. No excuses.
I’ve had a few days to process and the shock and sting has subsided some.
I have the RPS US Open in San Diego in 7 weeks. Time to regroup and channel all the anger I have over this embarrassment into prepping for that meet.
Positives taken away from this shit show:
1. I have an amazing supportive team. Thank you Brian Carroll, Jonathan Byrd, Paul Key, Zane Geeting, Allison Lockhart and Scott Paltos for your words of wisdom and encouragement. You guys have been at this a long time and shown me you just have a moment and then move on because it happens. Thank you Ria Carroll and Tuesday Geeting for making me laugh. I love you gals.
2. I didn’t come out hurt or injured and I am healthy.
3. I have the most amazing husband/handler. He did everything right and worked his ass off. He made all the right calls.
4. Watching my teammates battle through the meet and helping them in anyway I could is probably one of the most satisfying powerlifting experiences I’ve had yet.
Super proud of my team and their performances. You can read more about that on their respective meet write ups.
On to the next one.
Latest posts by Lisa Guggisberg (see all)
- Lisa Guggisberg: Offseason Bench Day - July 16, 2018
- Lisa Guggisberg: TRYING OUT NEW INZER PREDATOR BRIEFS - July 5, 2018
- LISA GUGGISBERG-OFFSEASON BENCH & SQUATS - June 22, 2018