17 Nov WPC Worlds and My Future Plans
I wish that I was writing about how great this meet went, but that is far from the case. At the end of the day I made some critical errors that caused me to bomb out. No excuses, just facts. It is time to get to work and dedicate some time to the process. I will spend the next 6 weeks dialing in some weak points and letting my body weight settle. At that time I will decided if lifting at the Arnold will be a good decision. Below are the big focal points for the next 6 weeks, along with a few thoughts about adjustments.
• No wraps unless over 600lbs or knee hurts.
• McGill big 3 at least 4 times per week.
• Walk or Cardio at least 3 times per week.
• Start each training day with suit case carries.
• Stick to diet plan.
• Walk out squats unless knee is hurting.
• Use a specialty bar if elbows begin to flare up.
• May have to add in additional high board work.
I have some small goals to accomplish over the next 6 weeks. I need to get back to the basics for a bit and focus on what needs to be done. [share title=”Share this Article” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”][author title=”About the Author”]