20 Nov SEMINAR NEWS: PAUL CARTER’S LIFT-RUN-BANG AND BRIAN CARROLL’S 10/20/LIFE TEAM UP
Paul Carter of Lift-Run-Bang and Brian Carroll of 10/20/Life will be teaming up at Madtown Fitness, January 17th and 18th, 2015 to provide the best seminar in your area to help you become the most knowledgable, jacked, strong and healthy YOU possible!
With 40+ years of hands on experience between Paul and I, we offer you a world of information and experience in training, competing and coaching.
Paul and I come from two different ways of lifting and some of our approaches are different BUT MOST of what we preach is very similar.
January 17th and 18th 2015
Madtown Fitness in Madison Wisconsin
Address: 802 Stewart St, Madison, WI 53713
A small taste of what Paul and I will cover:
1. Offseason training for mass
2. Correcting weaknesses in movements
3. Fixing muscular imbalances
4. Injury rehabilitation
5. Mobility and Prehabilitation
6. Training mentality – How not to get complacent and how to build confidence in your lifts through proper goal setting
7. Strength peaking
8. Picking assistance movements that you need. How to choose them, why we choose them and how to perform them.
9. Hands on coaching for the Squat, Bench, and Deadlift
AND MUCH MORE
This is for ANY LEVEL OF ATHLETE from beginner to advanced. Whether you are a Powerlifter, bodybuilder, CrossFitter or just someone who trains at a gym and wants to be the strongest and best you can be!
Spots ARE limited. Don’t delay!
[share title=”Share this Article” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”][author title=”About the Author”]