For all PRS members … particulary the more experienced lifters out there.
How do you guys stay patient & stay focused when the training gains slow down after the “beginner/novice” stages of training?
What I’ve been trying to do is
- Set small goals for training – ie 5-10 lbs/lift every 10-20 wks
- Use different methods to measure progress such as more reps, lower RPE, better bar speed, better technique, progressing on accessory work etc
I’m curious to know your thoughts as I am inherently not a patient individual and want to know how you more experienced lifters go about the process.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Back Resilience Coaching with Brian Carroll-2 - June 11, 2023
- Why the McGill Method MUST be Different than traditional physical therapy - May 11, 2023
- Correctly doing the McGill Big 3 EliteFTS article - May 11, 2023