23 May Just A FEW Things 10/20/Life Will Do For YOU!
By: Brian Carroll
1. You’ll learn how to customize and design your own workout programs based on what YOU need as an individual. This is done by matching your weak points to the EXACT moves that’ll get you stronger.
2. You will learn an incredibly effective warm-up system that will prevent injuries, get you in MUCH better shape, and prepare you to SMASH through your strength barriers.
3. You’ll learn the proper mindset for lifting heavy weights from one of the best powerlifters in the history of the sport—an athlete who’s set multiple world records under the bar, including over thirty 1000 pound squats in competition.
4. Brian will also give you dozens of highly detailed coaching cues for every lift that you can take into the gym and use IMMEDIATELY to get stronger.
5. Two detailed, printable FREE workout and form charts you can bring to the gym.
Latest posts by Brian Carroll (see all)
- Why the McGill Method MUST be Different than traditional physical therapy - May 11, 2023
- Correctly doing the McGill Big 3 EliteFTS article - May 11, 2023
- Training the CORE for Strength Athletes by Dr. McGill Part 3 - May 1, 2023