13 Mar Podcast: Table Talk with Dave Tate from Arnold weekend (4th time stopping by)
Posted at 18:46h in Back Health, Back Injury, Back Mechanic, Back pain, Brian Carroll, Dr. Stuart McGill, Gift of Injury, Mcgill Big 3, podcast, Rehabilitation 0 Comments
I stopped by the Elitefts compound Arnold weekend, where Dave Tate and I had another podcast/conversation. This podcast was a little different as we have now done 4 Tabletalks.
Every time I do one of these, we take things in a new direction, which is why Dave is a fantastic host. He is always pulling something new out of me.
I hope you enjoy it! Please comment, like, and share if you like it.
Here is a little bit of what we cover in this episode:
- Weird things are happening to my body post-retirement.
- All things back pain
- Genetic limitations and not having a coach like Louie or Rick
- Does it bother me when people don’t listen to simple advice?
- Phase two: Business and trying to climb another mountain
- What drives me to be a good practitioner
- All things McGill Method
- How my CBD is different and why I wanted my own brand
- SWIS 2023
- and much more
The following two tabs change content below.
Brian is a world-class powerlifter with over two decades of elite and pro-level powerlifting under his belt. Coming back from a devastating back injury in 2012 that broke multiple bones and that most experts said he would never recover from, he has returned to the pinnacle of world-class lifting (while 100% pain and symptom-free) and is now dedicated to helping others avoid the same mistakes that he made in the past through private and group coaching in Jacksonville, FL. Brian’s impressive recovery has given him the opportunity to teach and deliver talks to physical therapists, chiropractors, medical doctors, professional strength & conditioning coaches and experts from all facets of sport, on how to avoid injury, while building anti-fragile strength and resilience in athletes.
Latest posts by Brian Carroll (see all)
- Podcast: Table Talk with Dave Tate from Arnold weekend (4th time stopping by) - March 13, 2023
- Back Pain Clinician (yours) – my thoughts - January 31, 2023
- Sciatic Nerve Pain (stop stretching) - January 24, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.