15 Aug “Strength For a Lifetime” Seminar in Howell, Michigan October 4-5!
Crossfitters, Strongman competitors, Powerlifters, Gym Rats of ALL levels and ALL sports WILL BENEFIT!
Don’t miss “Strength for a Lifetime” at Michigan Barbell, October 4-5 in Howell, Michigan (about a 40min drive from DTW).
1. Warming-up with Dr. Mcgills protocol to help prevent and minimize injury with proper core work. Learn how to customize your own warm-up.
2. Learn how to customize your own STRENGTH programming for both offseason and precontest.
3. Form cues and tips on leverages for the big three lifts and how to program your assistance according to YOUR needs.
4. Why deloading is important and using positive momentum in training and in life.
5. Mentality and approach in training and in life.
**Open Floor Q&A with TEAM**
** Master the SQUAT, BENCH AND DEAD WITH HOURS of hands on training with the best coaches around**
**Food and drinks provided day of Seminar**
**Free Samples and shakers on hand from Nubreed Nutrition**
After September 1: $100
WANT MORE? ADD $35 to the seminar fee and Hang with the PRO’S the day before the seminar at 10am, October 4 as the Team cranks up for a MONSTER training session together. Pick their brain, eat lunch with them and just come hang out with some of the best lifters in the World!
Total Fitness Center
4160 E Grand River
Call 517.552.4983 for more information.
Limited spots available.
[share title=”Share this Article” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”][author title=”About the Author”]
Latest posts by Brian Carroll (see all)
- The best squat instruction top to bottom ever done - July 2, 2021
- The clearest McGill Big 3 instruction ever - June 18, 2021
- 30min Rant: Is your goal general health, or ultimate performance part 2 - April 12, 2021